Monday, May 19, 2008

WEAK!

Posted Wednesday May 14, 2008 at 06:58 PM PST in The Other Side of the Scale
Well only 2 days in and I blew it. I let myself fall into the same old rut of when the going gets bad just shove food into my mouth. What is it going to take to break this cycle? I just don't get it. In my mind I know what I have to do, yet time and time again I fail. I really want to beat this thing called obesity. I never was big until the kids started coming along and the road got rocky and I found comfort in the food. Especially at night when I am all alone and could just eat and eat and eat. How do I deal with all the ups and downs without my best friend: comfort foods? I feel all alone and the need to put on the happy face. I am sooooo unhappy. When will this roller coaster end?

No comments: