Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday May 27, 2008
MilestonePosted Tuesday May 27, 2008 at 07:44 AM PST in Small Victories
Well, as of Saturday I had officially lost 30lbs. I was so excited. Yesterday I decided to have a "free" day. I did well at breakfast, luch I chose a turkey burger instead of beef, then dinner came. We had a banquet and chose pasta with white sauce. It was fabulous! This morning the fabulous dinner turned into a not so nice bathroom visit and the scale showd a 1.7lb gain. Surprisingly enough I am okay with it and am determined to stay focused. In the past Iwould have gotten frustrated, even though it was my choice to have a "free" day and found the "comfort" foods to make me feel better for gaining the extra pound. I am on my way! On a side note: I knew I needed to add exercise into my routine. Being on a tight budget the gym was not an option and have not been motivated to do it on my own. WELL... at my daughters school carnival I bought a few raffle tickets and I really wanted this particular one. so I put two tickets in the both of the bags. To my surprise I won both...two three month family memberships to the YMCA. That is a total of six months free. Even though I gained a little over a pound I had a fabulous weekend. Praise God whom all blessings flow !!!!!!!

No comments: