Monday, May 19, 2008

INSPIRED

Posted Monday May 19, 2008 at 11:55 AM PST in The Journey
Well, despite my bumpy week I actually lost 5lbs. On Saturday my mother took me and my grandmother to tea. It was my mothers day present from her. This wasn't just any tea, this was a book launching for "Vintage Vavoom" it is book written by the editors of Victorian homes, Cottages and Bungalows, and Romantic Homes magazines. It was held at adarling place called Paris in a Cup. Well I new I would be eating well that day so I was really, really good leading up to the event. When I arrived there I new I would be filling up on good food. Little did I know that my heart and soul would be filled up as well. I went in with arumbly tummy and left with awe inspiring inspiration. One editor in particular really touched me. She spoke of Joshua stones. If you are not aware of what they are check out Joshua 4:1-9 in the Bible. These are a reminder of the good times, bad times, happy times sad times, milestones in your life. Little reminders of what you endured and how you overcame. This is a beg journey I am on. To some it may seem overegagerated or whats the big deal, just dont eat that or just go excersize. To me its life altering. How to cope with little to big things by not putting those "comfort foods" into my mouth. But I am inspired, motivated to get my life healthy, to be happy. I am worth that, I deserve nothing less. Despite the bumps that will come my way I will be able to look back over these little blogs and see what I have already done and know that even if I stumble I am able to pick myself up, brush a little dust off and trudge my path. So, I went into a day hungry andended up filled with insight, wonder, inspired, good music (& food in proportion), amazing talented women, and I was able to share it with the two most incredible women I know, My Mama and Grandmother.

No comments: