Monday, May 12, 2008

The first day of the rest of my life!

Well today is the day!
I want to live a long and happy life.
I have decided to lose the weight that I have slowly gained over the last 13 years. I blamed it on all four pregnancy's, tragic events, and I decided that no one put the food in me but me. It is time I take responobility for my own actions. I am 38 years old and deserve to be happy! My children are my life, I love my husband and have an amazing relationship with my Lord and Savior! I do not however love myself. So I have read all the books and decided to take a little from all of them and create my own path.
Here is where I will be accountable. I hope to recieve ideas as well as find encouragement in my low times but also as my journey begins hope to inspire those who are on this journey with me.
I am scared and excited all rolled in one. (well many of my rolls...lol...)
So let the games begin!!!
On your mark...get set...GO!!!!

No comments: