Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dates...

I was tagged!

What were you doing?

20 years ago November 8, 1988: I had just turned 19 and was in college. Some fun and crazy times.

15 years ago November 8, 1993: I had just turned 24 and had been married for 5 months.

10 years ago November 8, 1998: I had just turned 29 and was a mama to a 2 and 3 year old. oh, how fast they grow.

5 years ago November 8, 2003: I had just turned 34 and my fourth and final baby was 2 months old.

Yesterday November 7, 2007: I had just celebrated my 39th birthday! I was going on zero sleep because my 5 year old is very ill. I waited for the t.v repair man who came and fixed my t.v. we had our monthly family movie night which I proceeded to fall asleep :)

I am blessed to have a wonderful family, and a good life. Thank you Jesus for all of my Blessings that you have bestowed upon me :)

No comments: