Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sore but Worth it!

Sore but Worth it!Posted Thursday July 17, 2008 at 07:18 AM PST in The Other Side of the Scale
Well... I started excersizing! I am typing with my arms laying on the counter because I can barely lift them. I pray I don't have to use the bathroom because I'm afraid if I sit down I won't be able to get up. lol I am in good spirits. Test that I had recently taken came back really good. Really it is all related to my weight. I saw a fitness instructer on Monday and she walked me through a workout routine. I am to do it 3 days a week. I had planned on taking a cardio class on tuesday and thursday. No problem I thought. I'll attempt it next week when I can actually put my foot on the gas pedal without cringing in agony :) All in all I am pretty happy with the direction I am in. If I could just stop the nighttimehunt for snacks. Even sore and achy I still seem to want to work the arms putting food in my mouth. Help!Help!Help! Well todays another day. Let hope willpower kicks in really soon!

No comments: