Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back!

Posted Monday July 7, 2008 at 09:03 PM PST in The Journey
Well I'm back. It really is a looong hard road. Just when I was patting myself on the back, I hit a snag in the road. Long story short, medical issues fell into play and with the meds 15lbs came back on. I nearly had a heart attack one day to see a 5lb gain in one day. Everyone told me stay away from the scale but noooo I had to peak. Well, I have been off the meds for a week now but old habits fell into play. I went to the old friend comfort food. Good news it only took me a week to snap out of it. I joined the local YMCA and have made a July commitment to workout 2x a week. I also bought a fitness ball, stretch bands and some dvds. So I am pointed back in the right direction and away we go...again. I won't run away again, only run on the track :O)

No comments: